NET Training Institute
NTI’s curriculum and training materials consistently meet professional standards recognized by the federal agency called SAMHSA, the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration which is part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services . NTI’s training materials meet the standards established by the Center for Substance Abuse Treatment. Addiction Counseling Competencies: The Knowledge, Skills, and Attitudes of Professional Practice. Technical Assistance Publication (TAP) Series 21. HHS Publication No. (SMA) 15-4171.
NTI is an approved training provider for three IC&RC boards and for NAADAC plus several international Professional Certification boards.
CEUs Provided for Florida Board of Health Licensed Professionals: Clinical Social Workers, Mental Health Counselors, and Marriage and Family Therapists. Provider # 50-1431 All CEUs reported to CE Broker.
- Florida Certification Board (Addiction) Single Source Training Provider #22 (FCB)
- Georgia – Alcohol and Drug Abuse Certification Board of Georgia, Inc. (ADACB-Ga)
- Louisiana Association of Substance Abuse Counselors & Trainers (LASACT)
- NAADAC, Educational Provider #81888, Association of Addiction Professionals recognized nationally and internationally for credentials and member services
- Canada: Canadian Council of Professional Certification (CCPC Global)
- Bermuda Addictions Certification Board (BACB)
- Egypt: International Substance Abuse and Addiction Center for Studies (ISAACS)
The International Certification and Reciprocity Consortium/Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse, Inc. (IC&RC) represents more than 50,000 professionals and is the global leader in the credentialing of prevention, substance use treatment and recovery professionals.
IC&RC is an international consortium organized in 1981, with 78 Addiction Certification BOARDS. Member Boards include at least 16 international boards, 48 US states and territories, several US Boards of Indian Affairs, and all branches of the US Military. ICRC establishes standards for addiction counseling, which each member board must use as a baseline for their own specific requirements. Consortium membership includes guidelines for recognizing credentials issued by fellow boards.
NAADAC, Association for Addiction Professionals, founded in 1972, provides a full range of addiction credentials and certifications. NAADAC represents the professional interests of more than 100,000 addiction counselors, educators and other addiction-focused health care professionals who specialize in Addiction Prevention, Treatment, Recovery Support and Education. NAADAC serves its members through its 47 affiliates across the United States, Canada and abroad.
Other NTI Professional Affiliations:
- iNAPS– International Association of Peer Supporters- Member
- IAPRC– Int’l Association of Professional Recovery Coaches- Founders
- ACTO– Association of Coach Training Organizations- Member
- ICF– International Coach Federation – CCE Training Provider
NTI curriculum is approved by the Florida Department of Health for continuing education for counselors licensed as Licensed Clinical Social Worker, LCSW; Licensed Mental Health Counselor, LMHC; and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, LMFT. (Provider # 50-1431)
Individual courses may be taken by students for professional advancement, personal enrichment or for professional continuing education units (CEU). Students may take multiple courses individually.